What’s new in V2
- ProcessDebuggerStop is called dot-sourced, so that debug expressions are invoked in the current scope and normally you can change local variables directly;
- Local variables of ProcessDebuggerStop moved to $global:__DebuggerStop members (to avoid clashes with real variables and debug expressions);
- 10 ($__DebuggerStop.MaximumHistoryCount) last debug expressions are kept in history and shown in the dialog, you can copy and paste them;
- <enter> repeats the last step or step-over command (similar to ConsoleHost).
- Added two new debug commands (Keith Hill’s idea and the code):
- <number>: show debug location in context of <number> lines;
- + <number>: set location context preference to <number> lines ($__DebuggerStop.ShowDebugLocation). Default is 0, so that only position messages are shown; if it is positive then debug location is shown in context of <number> of lines.